SOUTHEAST MISSOURI FALL CALVING
SHOW-ME-SELECT HEIFER SALE
May 4, 2013 at
Inspection after 8:00 a.m. sale day
Auction, Fruitland, MO.
Exit 105 off Interstate 55 - 3 miles north on Highway 61
Click here for
Click here for report
of last sale
Click here for program overview
Google Map for
Fruitland Livestock Auction Barn
250 Bred Heifers available -
- 95% Black or BWF - Some Purebred Angus, Registered Angus, Registered
Simmentals and Registered Herefords. Angus X, Amerifax cross, Simmental,
Charolais & Hereford crosses.
- Sorted into uniform lots of breed, color, size and calving date with
fetal sexed embryo lots.
- There are 175 AI bred and 184 fetal sexed in the sale.
- Heifers will have health papers to go to any state, all heifers
- Heifers have met minimum standards for reproductive soundness,
pelvic size, body condition and weight and are free of blemishes.
- Bred heifers are due to calve from August 15 to November 29, 2013.
Most have been synchronized A.I. bred and 65% are pregnancy checked A.I.
bred to breed leading calving ease sires.
- TIER II Show Me Select Heifers will sell.
Leading Angus A.I. Sires include:
Hoover Dam, SAF Connection, Sydgen Liberty, SAV Final
Answer, Sydgen Mandate, AAR Ten X, Connealy Right Answer, Sydgen Trust, GAR
Progress, SAV Bismarck, BPF Special Focus, SAV Brillance, HA Program and GAR
Roger Eakins 573-243-3581 or click on the Show-Me-Select button above
This site offers you the opportunity to learn more about Southeast Missouri Beef Cattle Improvement Assn., founded in 1975. The programs listed on these pages are all supervised by extension specialists of the University of Missouri. The members of the governing boards are all producers of the cattle enrolled in the programs.
To learn more about us, click any item on our menu. If you have comments or questions, let us know by clicking Contact Us. Thanks for visiting and be sure to check back often for updated information.
13023 HWY 61
Jackson, MO 63755